The Public Service Archaeology & Architecture Program has produced more than 180 Research Reports for a variety of projects for Federal, State, and Local /Municipal agencies as well as private organizations and individuals.
Public service activities range from helping organizations fulfill legal requirements concerning the identification and evaluation of cultural resources to the dissemination of information through publications and presentations.
Archaeological Surveys and Architectural Impact Assessment Surveys:
- Energy Pipelines (oil, natural gas and products)
- Renewable Energy projects: Wind and Solar Farms
- Cellular Communications
- Fiber-optic cables
- Municipal Water/Sewer line projects
- Urban Development
- Rural Architectural Inventory Surveys
- Cemetery recovery investigations
- Ethnographic Reports